1. Lean Beef should be eaten as often as possible if you want to gain muscle mass faster because it is seen as the best muscle building food. Lean beef has a combination of iron, vitamins, protein, and creatine which works with insulin to promote muscle growth. It also contains saturated fat which supports healthy testosterone levels and monounsaturated fats for a healthy heart.
2. Cottage Cheese has two muscle building powers. First, it contains pure casein protein which is a slow digesting protein and perfect for muscle maintenance. When you eat casein, the amino acids in the blood will slowly rise and remain elevated for a long period. It also contains live cultures which help break down all the nutrients that you need to get stronger and bigger.
3. Skinless Chicken is also an excellent source of high-quality protein, which is needed for muscle repair and maintenance, weight maintenance and bone health. Eating at least one or two breasts is good for you.
4. Eggs have been known to be harmful to your health, but this is not true. They contain high-quality proteins, right kinds of fat, vitamin d and nine essential amino acids, which are good for building muscle and for the heart.
5. Nuts are good for building muscle as they contain a perfect blend of fats, protein, and fiber which allows you to have extra calories in your body without affecting your waistline. They can be taken as snacks during the day, especially if you want to increase your calorie intake.
6. Whole Grains such as brown rice and lentils are good foods that build muscle as they help boost the growth hormone levels which are responsible for encouraging the growth of lean muscles and strength gains.