Build Muscle Fast
Most body builder’s main goal is to build muscle and lose fat simultaneously, so they will hit the gym and lift more weights in hope that the muscles will come sooner. However, most of them have seen a slow buildup of muscle despite the many hours they spent training and amount of weights they lift. What they don’t know is it requires more than these to build muscles fast and naturally.
Doing the correct form of exercises and nutritional timing are the main things if you want to build muscle and lose fat fast all at the same time. Ways in which you can build muscle fast include.
· Do strength training as it improves the ability of the body to recruit more muscle fibers. Strength training exercises such as overhead presses for deltoids, bench presses for the chest, squats for legs and barbell rows for back. These types of exercises will allow you to lift heavier and you have more energy for better stimulation of muscle growth.
· It is important to vary in your exercises in a week, so that you concentrate on all muscles in the body. Try working out each muscle at least two to three times a week and make sure you increase the frequency of sets so as to allow the muscles to achieve strength hence build muscle fast. Give it your entire all and exercise for not more than an hour with very minimal breaks. Make sure that all exercises you do are intense enough till you feel the burn.
· Recovery is important for muscle growth and one the best ways to recover is through sleep. Make sure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep each night and don’t go to bed very late. During recovery, the body builds muscle fast without burning a lot of calories, so take a day or two off exercises per week.
· Weigh yourself each week and check on your progress. There should be an increase in weight if you are gaining muscle.
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
· Eat enough calories dense foods at least after every 2-3 hours because as you build muscles you will speed up your metabolism. Food should be your friend, but avoid processed food as they have high calories, which will make you gain more fat rather than build muscles. Eat 5-6 meals containing whole foods such as roast beef or chicken, plenty of vegetables and fruits, whole grains and legumes. You may keep a journal and write down everything that you eat and drink in a day and then count calories and see if they are adequate.
· Don’t rely on supplements to help you build muscles rather exercise and eat right. Supplements should be taken in moderation to boost your energy as you exercise and the best tend to be in the form of protein shakes.
· Pre and post exercise nutrition is very important and if you want to build muscles, drink a shake that is filled with carbs and proteins mid- workout so as to sneak in some calories which will help you add energy and enable you to train even harder.